You're Shopping
Nature's Select Arklatex & Dallas
Change Location
toggle menu
You're Shopping
Nature's Select Arklatex & Dallas
Change Location

Pet Health
And Wellness

WONDERCIDE Outdoor | Flea & Tick Control For Yard + Garden - (16oz BOTTLE CONCENTRATE)

price: $40.00
FREE DELIVERY with $39.99 min order
Outdoor | Flea & Tick Control For Yard + Garden -

KILLS THE "BAD BUGS."Wondercide treats the life cycle to kill adults, eggs, larvae, pupae of insects including chiggers, ants, roaches, chinch bugs, fleas, ticks, scorpions and japanese beetles. It also repels venomous snakes, all without harming beneficial bugs like bees and butterflies.

EASY TO USE. Perfect to refill Wondercide's Ready-to-Use Yard & Garden spray or easily apply with any pre-mix hose-end sprayer.

SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS. Unlike traditional permethrin & pyrethroid yard products, Wondercide is safe for children, pets, plants, and beneficial insects, even when wet!

100% NATURALLY DERIVED. Wondercide products are free of artificial colors, fragrances, and synthetic pesticides. All products are made in the USA from human-grade ingredients and are safe around children.

The active ingredient in Wondercide Flea & Tick is cedar oil, which has been used for centuries to protect from pests. Cedar oil blocks octopamine, which is necessary to regulate heart rate, movement, and metabolism in "bad bugs" like fleas and ticks. When cedar oil is present, pests are repelled. When contacted by cedar oil, pests die.

When you treat your lawn & garden, you're treating your pest problem at its source, instead of waiting for these bugs to land on your pets. Our Ready-to-Use Yard & Garden spray kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, chiggers, mites, moths. cockroaches. palmetto bugs, and several other non-beneficial pests. Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae, and pupae stages. Our organic Ready-to-Use Yard & Garden spray eliminates the pest eggs and larvae – not just adults.

To learn more, check out these helpful articles:

INGREDIENTS: 90% Cedar Oil, 10% Ethyl Lactate

Our cedar oil is sourced exclusively from Texas & Virginia cedar trees.

You should purchase enough Yard + Garden to do 2 initial treatments of your outdoor areas within 7-10 days to establish control and eliminate the full pest lifecycle, and then reapply for prevention every 30-45 days, or after heavy rain. The longer you use Yard + Garden for prevention, the less you'll need to apply. The key is establishing control and then keeping it!


  • 16oz Concentrate treats up to 8,000 sq ft. (or up to 0.18 acres)
  • 32oz Concentrate treats up to 16,000 sq ft. (or up to 0.37 acres)
  • 1 Gallon Concentrate treats up to 64,000 sq ft. (or up to 1.5 acres)


  • 16oz Concentrate treats up to 10,500 sq ft. (or up to 0.25 acres)
  • 32oz Concentrate treats up to 21,000 sq ft. (or up to 0.5 acres)
  • 1 Gallon Concentrate treats 84,000 sq ft. (or up to 2 acres)

APPLICATION: PRE-MIX HOSE END SPRAYER: Pour 8oz (6oz for prevention) of concentrate and fill to the top with warm water. DIAL SPRAYER: Add enough concentrate for your coverage area and set to 1 TBS. FOGGER: For outdoor applications, mix 8oz (6oz for prevention) of Yard + Garden per gallon of water for mosquito and flying insect control. MISTING SYSTEM: Mix 16-25oz Yard + Garden in 50 gallons of water. Adding water is the preferred way to initially mix this soluble solution. Increase frequency and duration to improve performance levels. IRRIGATION SYSTEM: Injection rates of 1,500-2,500 to 1 provide satisfactory delivery of Yard + Garden during 1 to 2-minute watering cycles. Adjust injector controls to increase or decrease usage. Increase delivery time for enhanced performance. LAUNDRY: Mix 2 oz per wash load, along with laundry soap for a repellency effect on pet bedding or other laundry items.

"I love this dog food company and the people, and my dogs love the food! Ever since I started using Nature's Select food, their coats and skin are healthy and soft, they maintain a healthy weight, and I can change it according to needs."

- Katarina T

"If you have a dog, there really isn’t any other logical choice: Nature’s Select Pet Food is the way to go! My dogs have always been finicky about their food but since we switched to Nature’s Select there hasn’t been an issue…I will be a customer for life!"

- Vincent S

"Over the last 20 years, my dogs haven't had any illnesses or poor health since I started using Nature's Select & their lifespans have been extended tremendously. Thank you Nature's Select!!!"

- Holly V